As a leader in this industry for more than 30 years, we're the best at what we do and we do it differently than any of our competitors. At RANDYS Worldwide Automotive, we drive our business forward with a passion for success and a continual focus on performance, quality and technical innovation. RANDYS is the nation's largest aftermarket manufacturer and distributor of differential parts for cars and light duty trucks and the nation's largest distributor of Yukon Gear & Axle® and USA Standard Gear®. Yukon is an industry leader in quality, power and performance, defined by their "Best-in-the-Business" warranty, offering the widest selection of differential parts in the industry. USA Standard Gear® is the #1 choice for affordable differential replacement parts.
RANDYS has identified the need to educate and support our customers in finding the right part every time. Diffwizard.com was developed and has quickly become the industry's most powerful differential parts identifier. This tool allows customers to identify and shop over 6,000 part numbers from 1948 to present
The Sales Manager drives and supports a team of inside sales account managers to exceed annual business growth objectives. The Sales Manager is expected to be an energetic, hands-on, enthusiastic team builder who demonstrates leadership across all of RANDYS Worldwide Automotive.
The Sales Manager plans and implements sales programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages a team of Sales Account Managers that contact partners through, but not limited to phone calls, email, mailings, fax and shows to communicate opportunities to purchase current product line.
- Extensive experience in prospecting, and adding new partners.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training, and methodologies to ensure sales program’s success across the company.
- Facilitate programs to gather requirements and features from customers and their communities to augment sales, marketing, development, support, product management, technology, and others as needed.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Develops customer contacts and measures, and audits both individual and overall group results in terms of sales, leads, planning, and customer relationship management.
- Coaches and supports employees involved in complex selling situations to help them develop and implement strategies resulting in attainment of sales objectives and meeting/exceeding customer requirements.
- Implements action plans to ensure the representatives have quality sales, account planning, prospecting, and customer service skills.
- Meets daily with employees to provide one-on-one coaching.
- Identify personal areas for growth and development, and accesses training or development experiences to address growth areas
- Drive sales performance through training, scripting, and role playing.
- Collaborates with the Sales Operations Manager, and Vice President of Sales in managing the sales team
This position manages the inside sales team, consisting of Sales Account Managers, Business Development Managers and Major Account Managers.