- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with development on a web CMS platform (Wordpress preferred)
- Understanding of Mobile Design & Responsive Development
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external business partners to maximize performance, creativity, and problem solving to meet goals and deadlines with desired results
- Ability to function effectively, and prioritize projects to meet deadlines and goals in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing business needs
- Experience with Magento preferred
- Experience or Interest in Automotive Aftermarket preferred.
- Social Media Marketing Experience a plus
- Videography and Video Editing a plus
- Blog and Writing Experience a plus
Education: BA or BS is strongly preferred, although consideration will be made for combination of education (without degree) with exemplary record of success and expertise relevant to web development.
Experience: Minimum three (3) years of web design required with some development experience, a plus.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, with salary history along with a portfolio link.
It is the policy of Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe POWER) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION and no relocation is available. Candidates submissions only - no agency.