Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid ability to analyze Tax Returns, CPA Audited, Reviewed and Dealer Prepared business financial statements to determine account’s liquidity, profitability, and financial ratios while comparing to geographical, industry and market benchmarks.
- Working knowledge of financial concepts, procedures and processes utilized in the automotive financial services industry.
- Strong ability to provide analytical insight on account’s credit worthiness, liquidity, profitability, financial and operational performance metrics
- Ability to research and analyze UCC filings in the U.S. and Hypothec filings in Canada to determine collateral positioning of all filers and its effect on account risk.
- Knowledge of business documentation including but not limited to sole proprietorships, S-corps, C-corps, partnerships and limited liability corporations.
- Strong knowledge of contract preparation, including lease and loan documentation, security perfection, researching and documenting corporate information and statutes, corporate by-laws, signature authority protocol, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum 5 years business experience preferably in the Auto or Financial services industries
- Working Knowledge of Auto 13 month statements
- Working knowledge in various inventory finance software programs.
- Ability to analyze 10-K and 10-Q statements from
- Sitting, standing for extended periods of time
- Occasional bending, lifting
- Normal office environment, with ability to visit and interact with all outside departments.
NextGear Capital is the world’s leading independent inventory finance company, providing flexible lines of credit for dealers to purchase new and used inventory throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. NextGear Capital delivers innovative solutions that empower dealers to buy and sell inventory with versatile lines of credit that can be used at over 1,000 auto and specialty auctions and other inventory sources.
The company offers floor plan financing for nearly any type of remarketed unit in automotive retail, wholesale, salvage and specialty, including recreational vehicles and trailers, marine, powersports, used heavy trucks, auto salvage and auto daily rentals. NextGear Capital also provides a robust array of services and support allowing dealers to acquire and sell more inventory. This includes state-of-the-art online and mobile account management tools, market-specific industry and dealer performance data, title services, records management and collateral protection.
NextGear Capital is focused on service, technology and simple solutions that will help dealers stock more vehicles, attract more customers and close more deals. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana and is part of the Cox Automotive group of companies. Visit www.nextgearcapital.com to learn more.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.