Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with concepts, procedures and processes typically used in automotive and financial services industries.
- Understanding of how to interpret personal Credit Bureau reports, including but not limited to Bankruptcy, Tax Liens, and Judgments or any other public record.
- Have the ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to make quick, accurate decision with limited information.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Familiarity with business documentation including but not limited to sole proprietorships, S-corps, C-corps, partnerships and limited liability corporations is preferred.
- Familiarity with Dealership licensing requirements throughout the United States and Canada.
- Ability to research and analyze UCC filings in the U.S. and Hypothec filings in Canada to determine collateral positioning of all filers and its effect on account risk.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Internet.
- Telephone, keyboard, standard office equipment, windows-based computer system
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Post high school course work in a related field preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of reading/speaking Spanish or French is preferred, but not required.
- Prior work experience in Auto or Financial service industry is preferred but not required.
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Standing, Bending
- May be required to lift and/or move boxes and supplies
NextGear Capital is the world’s leading independent inventory finance company, Providing flexible lines of credit for dealers to purchase new and used inventory throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. NextGear Capital delivers innovative solutions that empower dealers to buy and sell inventory with versatile lines of credit that can be used at over 1,000 auto and specialty auctions and other inventory sources.
The company offers floor plan financing for nearly any type of remarketed unit in automotive retail, wholesale, salvage and specialty, including recreational vehicles and trailers, marine, powersports, used heavy trucks, auto salvage and auto daily rentals. NextGear Capital also provides a robust array of services and support allowing dealers to acquire and sell more inventory. This includes state-of-the-art online and mobile account management tools, market specific industry and dealer performance data, title services, records management and collateral protection. NextGear Capital is focused on service, technology and simple solutions that will help dealers stock more vehicles, attract more customers and close more deals. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana and is part of the Cox Automotive group of companies.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.